Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I've made some major progress on my Calm Cowl, which recently joined me for a few journeys on the CTA and a barista throwdown at the coffee shop where my husband works. Just last night I started on my third ball of yarn!


I've made a little more progress on the Destash Dolman, which I'll be focusing on for the weeks to come so that I can get it off the needles finally. I'm halfway through the 19th stripe!


My only other WIP is the Roundie Bag that I'm crocheting for my grandmother's birthday. I haven't made much progress since Monday, but I'm hoping to finish it over the upcoming weekend. The yarn is Manos Yarns' Maxima, and I just happened to get this started in time with their Fair Trade February event!


That wraps it up for this week, see you back here on FO Friday!

Looking for a little WIP Wednesday inspiration? Hop over to the Tami's Amis Blog for all the blogginess you can handle!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! The green looks lovely in the stripes.

    ReplyDelete