Saturday, July 27, 2013

Spinning Saturday: Tour de Fleece Finish Line!

Last Sunday the Tour de Fleece drew to a close. After spinning like crazy to finish up the singles I had in progress last Saturday, I spent all day Sunday plying them. I crossed the finish line with some lovely skeins of natural polwarth spun on my Ladybug and the merino/silk I'd been spinning on my Victoria!

Here's my 2013 Tour de Fleece collage - as you can imagine, my handpun yarn bin is now overflowing!



The purple merino/silk top was the project I took on my trip to Kansas City earlier this month, and I ended up spinning in a few of my favorite spots around town such as the Nelson-Atkins Sculpture Garden:


And the Loose Park Rose Garden:


Thanks for joining me back here for one more Spinning Saturday! I'll be taking a break while I figure out what to knit with all of my pretty new yarns. Hopefully I'll see you back here for Spinzilla, which will be happening this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment