Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Oh, the WIPs!

I've made some pretty good progress on my Spooktacular Socks from Rohn Strong's Holiday Crochet Sock Club:
Since these are my first-ever crocheted socks, I have no idea what to expect. I'm a little nervous about the fit (I admit, I didn't gauge beforehand - I like to live dangerously), but I'm learning a lot of new crocheting skills along the way, which makes it all worthwhile.
The second clue for the Blissful Cowl Mystery KAL comes out today, so here is a spoiler photo of Clue 1. I was able to knit through the entire first clue in one evening, so you could definitely join in at this late date and get caught up fairly quickly! 

Finally, I am making lots of little amigurumi bits and bobs as I kick my holiday gift-making into high gear this month. I probably won't be sharing the specifics till the end of December, but here is what my WIP basket looks like this week:
Thanks for joining me this week! For more WIP Wednesday inspiration, visit the Tami's Amis Blog!

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your WIP basket! I also love the look of your socks. I may have to try crochet socks one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelo prjects! Can't wait to see the amigurumi finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crochet socks! They look really fun to make.

    ReplyDelete