I've added another few inches to the yak sweater - the body is now about 10 inches from CO edge:
There has been just a little bit of progress on the Leonarda Wrap since last week:
A lot of my knitting time has been spent on the first clue of the Perspectives MKAL - I'm ready for the next clue which will come out tomorrow!
Lastly, I had started a project last week with my handspun flax which I had forgotten to share on my last WIP Wednesday post. I'm using the Tile Stitch Washcloth pattern from Knitter's Stash, which I've modified slightly for a larger gauge.
That's it for this week, thanks for stopping by!