Monday, March 13, 2017

Spring Cleaning Achievement Unlocked: Craft Library

Over the weekend, I spring cleaned my craft library! My bookcase was about ready to burst, and I didn't have room for any of the newest acquisitions. Clearly, it was time to clear out some of the books and magazines that I most likely would never use, resulting in a HUGE pile of mostly magazines (and a few books) which will be looking for a new home.
IMG_2479
In addition to organizing everything a little better, I also made sure that my Ravelry library was up-to-date, adding in anything that wasn't already listed and deleting all of the books and magazines that I no longer own.
IMG_2526


IMG_2536
Naturally, I didn't make any progress on turning some WIPs into FOs, but maybe next weekend I'll get that WIP basket spring cleaned...

1 comment:

  1. It's so satisfying to clean, organize and toss! The shelves look great! I love the set of 3 baskets on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete