Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WIP Wednesday: Home Stretch

I'm coming down the home stretch on several projects, which means I can start something new, right? Of course! Late last week, I cast on for a simple pillow using my May Legacy Club Yarn Club shipment and a free pattern I found on Ravelry, the Basketweave Pillow. It's my new on-the-go project, so it'll probably be on the needles for a while, but hopefully I will finish before the end of the Knitter's Pride Spring KAL.

18579465_467179546963300_6024480845765541888_n_small2

Second sleeve syndrome has set in with my Rockling Cardigan, as I feared it would. Two-at-a-time sleeves are where it's at, but obviously that ship has sailed and I need to make the best of it! I will say that I 'm loving the Sirka Row Counter for keeping track of the various "at the same time" instructions, though. It rocks!

IMG_5059

The baby sweater is looking oh-so-sweater-y and I should have it off the needles by the end of this week, hooray!

IMG_5070

I finally started this super-cute Dillinger Hat that I got from last year's 1 Knit 1 Kit Club. It uses a gradient mini-skein kit from Wonderland Yarns, and it's been a really fun knit so far!

IMG_5068

Apparently, I'm in a bit of a blue phase, which is something I didn't notice until just now when I sat down to blog about all of my WIPs. Funny how that happens sometimes...

That's it for this week, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment