this pattern is available through my ravelry shop (you don't have to join the site to purchase, all you need is a paypal account to buy now), and if you live here in chicago, you can trot over to Sister-ARTS Studio and pick up a hard copy - you can also try on some knitted samples, which will be in the shop for the next month or so.
- very simple cables, suitable for a beginner
- gloves are worked flat and seamed, but can be easily modified to work in the round
- pattern calls for US #7 needles (note: julie says she went down to US #6 to get gauge with the gloss dk)
- uses approx. 100 yards of light worsted/dk-weight yarn. pattern sample is knit in classic elite inca alpaca
- notions: cable needle, tapestry needle
- includes written instructions and a chart