Monday, December 2, 2013

Inspiration: Pom Poms

Lately, I've become more than a little obsessed with pom poms. Ever since I got this new set from Knitter's Pride, I've wanted to put pom poms on everything I own!
Rejoice Pom Pom Maker Set from Knitter's Pride.
I used the tiniest size to make these wee little pom pom magnets using leftover handspun and other scraps of yarn.

The largest size made for the perfect tree topper:

And I used some funky novelty yarn I'll never knit with to make this ornament, too:

I've been seeing all kind of interesting uses for pom poms on pinterest. Below are are just a few of my favorite ideas, but you can see more on my new Inspiration: Pom Poms pin board!
Pom Pom Garland
Button Bunnies with Pom Pom Tails
Pom Pom Tree Garland
Pom Pom Wreath
What are your favorite uses for pom poms? I'd love to find more fun crafts to put my new pom pom maker to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment