Monday, December 23, 2013

The Year of the Babies

Once again, there are a LOT of new babies and babies on the way in my life: In addition to our newest nephew and my good friend's little one who were both born at the beginning of 2013, a few (more) of my friends are due in the new year, my cousin is due in February, and Tyler's cousin just had a baby boy this fall. Needless to say, I have been doing a huge amount of baby knitting these last few months! Here is the sweater and owl hat which I sent to welcome baby Ritter to the family:
Pattern: #21 Raglan Cardigan by Therese Chynoweth
Yarn: Brown Sheep Serendipity Tweed 
JHB Button Closure
Pattern: Crochet Owl Hat from Repeat Crafter Me (free pattern!)
Yarn: Leftover yarn from sweater + Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted
Rest assured, there will be more cute baby knits to share in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment