On Monday night, I finished the first sleeve, and instead of diving into sleeve #2 right away, I decided to take some time to weave in all of the many ends hiding on the inside of the sweater. It's not terribly exciting stuff, but I'll be glad I did it later on. Probably.
I also added several squares to my destash memory blanket...in fact, I've already exceeded my modest goal of adding 2 squares each week (for a total of 8)! I'm getting totally addicted to picking out new colors and yarns for each new square, and it's a great project to grab when I'm waiting for the cats to eat their food or sneak in a few rows while dinner is cooking.