On the plus side, Robin continues to hold steady and remain healthy; we're staying healthy, too, as are most of our family members (the exception being my grandfather). Our apartment still rocks, and the friends who have stuck with us this year are super-awesome. All good things to focus on.
I still feel compelled to make some resolutions - there's something about the beginning of January that compels me to make ridiculous declarations! Without further ado...
2012, I have you in my sights:
1. Take better care of myself. This means - going to the doctor & dentist, remembering to take my vitamins, eating healthier, etc.
by Eunny Jang
3. Adventures in Crock Pot Cooking. I want to try as many new crock pot recipes as possible next year!
4. Learn Entrelac. Still want to learn, I just need to find the time - a precious resource these days!
5. Get my financial life in order. We're still recovering from some economic hardships suffered last summer, but I'm optimistic 2012 is the year I can start to get back on my feet.
It's time to see how I did with last year's resolutions....
1. Learn entrelac! I had the best of intentions, but that's just going to have to wait til 2012.
2. Get my teeth cleaned. Sorry to report I failed on this too - had neither the time nor money (nor the ability to get over my fear of the dentist). I'm doing well, so far.
3. Get a physical. Also Fail. I couldn't be more proud of myself!
OK, I didn't do so hot with the resolutions last year - 3 out of 7 is pretty terrible. Clearly, the answer is to resolve to make fewer resolutions, right? Either that or aim a little lower, which I think I've done this year (note the vagueness of Resolution #1 - it could mean a lot of things, right! I'll be thrilled if I just get the occasional mani/pedi and regular haircut this year, to be honest!).