- taking accurate measurements
- how to incorporate cables and 'filler' stitches into your design
- swatching several stitch patterns and measuring gauge
- calculating increases and decreases to achieve the best fit possible
- cabling without a cable needle
- professional finishing techniques - blocking, seaming, and picking up stitches
I'm excited to share this special deal with you: click here to sign up for 50% off your course registration on Craftsy.com!
You might like to know: This featured content was not solicited by the good people at Vogue Knitting or Craftsy.com. Your class purchase helps keep this blog running!