Monday, May 28, 2012

Machines & Monsters

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!  I promise I'm working only a little and spending the rest of my time crafting up a storm.  I'm working on crocheting several display containers for our TNNA booth, am still (!) finishing my Beulah Cardigan (more on that later), have a never-ending pair of toe-up socks on the needles, and just started a hat.  But, on the bright side, I finished my first Star Wars amigurumi and a monster recently!

R2D2 by Lucy Ravenscar

Yarns Used:
Berrocco Vintage in White, Stitch Nation Bamboo Ewe in Mercury, and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Navy

Hook Size: G/6

Geet the Garage Monster by Rebecca Danger (from The Big Book of Knitted Monsters)


Yarns Used:
Cascade 220 in Herb, Pick Up Sticks Small Balls in Chocolate

Needle Size: US #5

2 comments:

  1. " I promise I'm working only a little and spending the rest of my time crafting up a storm. "

    ... I think we might be the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we could stop if we tried!

    ReplyDelete