It's been a while since I shared my latest Craftsy crush - regrettably, I've been too busy to sit down and watch any of the 10+ fabulous classes for which I'm registered. It's nice to know, however, that they're there for whenever I do have time: I have lifetime, unlimited access and can watch from any device with an internet connection.
Craftsy is kicking off a weeklong Saleabration today, offering up to 75% off online classes, fabric and yarn! Woo hoo!
If you're wondering what classes to sign up for, you can click here to read some of my Craftsy Class Reviews. There are so many interesting classes (and yarns!) on sale, that I'll be sharing a few of my latest Craftsy crushes throughout the week!
Today's theme is skillbuilding classes for knitters of all persuasions!
- Knit Lab: In the Round with Stefanie Japel, $9.99 (great for beginners)
- Circular Knit Lab with Stefanie Japel, $9.99 (great for beginners)
- Knit Sock Workshop with Donna Druchanas, $29.99 (intermediate)
- Adventures in Double Knitting with Alexander Post-Quinn, $29.99 (intermediate)
- Seaming Handknits with Chris Bylsma, $29.99 (all levels)
- Sweater Surgery with Carol Feller , $19.99 (all levels)
These are just a few classes that have caught my eye, click here to view all sale classes - 41 knitting classes are on sale this week!
It's a great time to stock your stash for holiday gift-making - below are just a few of my favorites, click here to view all sale yarns!