|28 Zoom Loom Squares!|
Now I just have to find a project for them...
- Weave one Zoom Loom square each day this month to build up a nice stash for making some projects from Margaret Stump's Pin Loom Weaving book. Completed! I took the liberty of weaving my final two squares ahead of time so that I have all 28 to photograph & share today.
- Complete the Foliage Cowl for the Holla Knits KAL which starts today. Completed! This project was knit in under a week, and I blogged about it here.
- Complete my Curls KAL project (currently in progress). Not even close!
- Finish 2 baby sweaters this month (one which is already in progress and one which is needle adjacent). Halfway There: the sweater-in-progress from the beginning of the month is complete, but I haven't even started the needle adjacent sweater due to some design deadlines which popped up earlier this month.
- Finish my Block Island Pullover by the end of this month. Nope! Still working on those sleeves....
- Complete one spinning project from start to finish. Completed! I spun through the 4oz of HANDSPIN fiber and blogged about it here.
- Release a new pattern. Completed! The Sweetest Baby Hat was officially released on Friday, February 6.
|February Fail: Still on the Needles!|