In addition to a monthly spinning project, I want to could get through my design backlog and publish something new at least every other month. Originally, I wanted to shoot for every month, but I know that's just not practical for me, especially when designing is still very much a side gig.
My crafting goals specific to February include:
- Weave one Zoom Loom square each day this month to build up a nice stash for making some projects from Margaret Stump's Pin Loom Weaving book.
- Complete the Foliage Cowl for the Holla Knits KAL which starts today.
- Complete my Curls KAL project (currently in progress).
- Finish 2 baby sweaters this month (one which is already in progress and one which is needle adjacent)
- Finish my Block Island Pullover by the end of this month.
- Complete one spinning project from start to finish.
- Release a new pattern.