|Mochimochiland art installation from VK Live 2013 |
(image by me)
I'm most looking forward to the marketplace full of yarny vendors (click here to see who will be there this year!), which has a lot to offer in addition to shopping:
- Free fashion shows from Vogue Knitting, Koigu, Rowan, and Universal.
- Knit art gallery featuring artists such as Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochiland and Nic White.
- A yarn tasting lounge where you can try the latest yarns and test out Knitter's Pride needles.
- A complimentary ball-winding station for those of you who can't wait to cast on a project with your new yarn!
- The relax and unwind lounge which will offer FREE hand scrubs and massages on Saturday & Sunday from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm (oh yeah, sign me up!!).
|Image via vogueknittinglive.com.|
click here to view your options). Be sure to also tell me your Ravelry ID or email address so that I can contact you if you win and also give you the codes you'll need to enter to redeem your prize.
Want an extra chance to win? Follow my blog via Bloglovin, or follow me over on Instagram - then leave a comment telling me you did so (or that you already do so)!
Many thanks to the folks at VK Live for their generous donation of this month's prize; I'll randomly select one lucky winner to announce next Monday, August 24 on this blog. Good luck!