Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tax Day: Treat Yourself!

For those of you who will be enjoying a tax refund this year, I hope you will treat yourself to something special! Though I won't be getting a refund myself, I like to live vicariously through others...and I may still treat myself anyway, because what better way to ease the pain of writing that tax check than getting a fun new bag for spring?

If you're just joining me, I am hosting a Virtual Thirty-One Party for the next two weeks (click here for all the details), and today I'd like to share this month's amazeballs deal: both the All Pro Tote & Duffel are each just $25 with any $35 purchase! These bags retail at $80, and they will only be available this month (click here to watch a short video on YouTube to see them in action). The All Pro Tote (pictured below) would make a fantastic bag for toting your WIPs to knit night!

How to Join The Party

You can view the Thirty-One catalog here. To place your order through my virtual party, point your browser to www.mythirtyone.com/calliewoodland and click on "My Events." You'll see "Stefanie's 31derful Party" as an option  - simply click "shop now" and you're ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment