Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIP Progress + Secret Knitting

Over the weekend, I joined the sleeves of the baby sweater to the yoke and am coming down the home stretch on this project!

I'm using yarn that I dyed myself and the Seed Stitch Yoke Cardigan from 60 Quick Baby Knits.

I haven't made much progress on my chevron yak socks, unfortunately:


What's been diverting my attention, you ask? The two S's: Spinning and Secret Knitting!

Over the weekend, I finished spinning these BFL singles (two from Cloudlover and one from Miss Babs)...


...and plied them together into two beautifully squishy skeins:


I also started working on another top-secret project which I can't show you just yet, but I can tell you that I'm using SilverSpun yarn from the Feel Good Yarn Company, a surprisingly stretchy blend of cotton and pure silver!


Thanks for joining me this week! For more WIP Wednesday inspiration, visit the Tami's Amis Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute baby sweater and almost finished! Yay! The secret ops yarns are beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's some seriously gorgeous 3-ply!

    ReplyDelete