Wednesday, January 13, 2016

WIP Wednesday: Start Even More Things

I have to say, I'm really enjoying the instant-gratification projects I've been working on lately. It's a nice balance to my currently longterm project that's on the needles, the Snowflake Cowl. I'm now about halfway through the fourth chart repeat and this is starting to look....like a cowl!
I also joined the dark side (or maybe it's the light side??) and cast on for a Force Awakens hat for Tyler. He's pretty psyched for me to finish this one, I think.
I ended up starting another hat project so that I could have something simple on the needles that I could work on outside of the house - colorwork and mass transit generally don't mix. So I cast on for a super simple hat with this pretty new skein of Manos Alegria that hopped into my shopping cart when I was buying some Cascade Eco+ on closeout with my Webs gift card.
And that crocheted snowman wall hanging continues to elude me! I have a few more pieces this week, but I need to get him finished up so that I can pack away all of the holiday decor before Groundhog Day.
This weekend, I want to make it to the halfway point on my Snowflake Cowl - of course, the only way that'll happen is if I can resist starting even more projects in the mean time. Uhh, yeah, good luck with that!

2 comments:

  1. That cowl is going to be gorgeous. Love how delicate the snowflakes look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, your cowl is looking amazing! You have a lot of WIPs, I'm in awe of your productivity.

    ReplyDelete