MAY GOALS:1. Finish my Lake Michigan Tee. NOPE.
2. Spinning Project: finish the one I started last month, 8 oz of BFL from New Zealand. Success! Blogged here.
3. Finish & release a new design in Baah Yarn before TNNA. Also nope.
4. Finish my practice Tunisian crochet scarf so I can start this project for realsies. OMG, that's a BIG nope.
5. Complete 12 squares (3 each week) on my scrap yarn blanket. I got halfway there, but still nope.
Seriously, one (and a half?) of of five goals?! Wow, that's dismal! In my defense, I did have a lot of extra work due to the trade show, and I was also training to be a tech editor and working on my first pattern collection last month - so my overall crafting hours were decreased. I also decided to knit a bunch of hats for my Aunt instead of finish the projects that were already on the needles - so I probably could have finished 1, 3 and 4 if I hadn't chosen to distract myself a little bit. However, she really needs hats NOW, so I felt like those tool precedence over everything else!
It's a little unpleasant to fess up to my 75% failure rate (or 25% success rate, if that's how you want to think of it) for last month. But, it's not the end of the world, and I now have a new month to set goals for. Yippee!
JUNE GOALS:1. Finish my Lake Michigan Tee.
2. Spinning Project: Some of the fibers I've recently stashed are calling to me!
3. Finish & release a new design in Baah Yarn.
4. Knit swatches for a few designs that have been percolating in my head for way too long.
5. Finish one more hat for my aunt (already in progress).
6. Figure out what to do with my practice Tunisian crochet scarf since I have kind of lost interest in it. Maybe it wants to be a cowl?
7. Complete 12 squares (3 each week) on my scrap yarn blanket.
Clearly, adding MORE goals to the list when you only completed one of five in the previous month is the way to go....right?!?!