Skip to main content

WIP Wednesday: All New Projects!

Over the weekend, I finished all of my WIPS, so this week I have all new projects to show off this week! My friend Julie was in town, so we made a trip up to Windy Knitty for a little stash enhancement. I finally picked up two skeins of Freia Flux, which I've been wanting to try out for a while now, and immediately cast on for a simple cowl to show off the hand-dyed gradient colors:
I also cast on for another pair of socks using a test color (I think!) of Baah! La Jolla; they are a pattern from my back catalog that I will be updating once these new socks are finished. I was never happy with the photographs of this design, which is based on a vintage stitch; the pattern could use some gussying-up as well, so later this summer there will be a re-launch for my Scalloped Ribs sock pattern (and anyone who has already purchased this pattern will of course get a free upgrade!).
Finally, the new issue of Pom Pom Quarterly arrived in the mail last Thursday - I was impressed with how quickly it arrived from England, I think I placed my order at the beginning of last week! I started swatching for the Fieldwork Cardigan over the weekend using the Sincere Sheep Tenacious Sock in St. Bart's that just arrived. I am so in love with this pattern and yarn!
Thanks for stopping by this week. For more WIP Wednesday inspiration, visit the Tami's Amis Blog!

Comments

  1. Everything looks wonderful! The gradient yarn is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects!! Love how all of them seems coordinate.

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-90/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment